CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

9th post and counting.

I've got to get everything out there, I'm tired of lying to the people I love.

Things to know about Carol:

I'm 16, I think I would know how old I am. kthanks.

I work at Starbucks.

I am a Christian and I belive in god with everything I have.

I use to lie like a crazy person, but in the past year, thats changed.

I love my friends and I would do anything for them.

I had a brother, he passed away April 2006 he was 15.

I have a Half Sister thats 20 and in college.

I have went through some rough times with my parents but thats slowly starting to get better.

I have trust issues when it comes to guys.

I've been left and forgotten one too many times.

I cry when I'm stressed, anxious, happy, sad and angry. So in other words I cry alot.

I'm very blunt and harsh at times and I'm trying to change that.

I speak whats on my mind and thats not always the best choice.

I've learned when to bite my tounge and keep quite.

I know how to keep a secret but if it puts yourself or someone else in danger I might just tell.

I like watching people, to see where they've been and where there going to end up.

1 comments:

Well.. said...

i know right!its weird how alike we are,it really is.lol!well we should both start over and just forget the people who hurt us.
"heres to the men that we love.heres to the men that love us.but fuck all the men,heres to us!"

haha lol!

:D