CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

often.

You would call and I would answer, you would yearn for me, your handiwork
Job 14:15

Psalm 84:2
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Romans 6:6
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with that we should no longer be slaves to sin.

Job 19:27
I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!



I constantly think I have the answer to my questions then it hits me, that I don't and it will be years before I ge the answer to most of my questions.

My stubborness tends to override most of my thoughts that are correct. I often find my self going to other people for help, then today..in english...i know a werid place to relize this. That I shouldn't be going to other people for help, but to god.

I think the most stubborn of my thoughts has been that god does not want to know me, which when I found the verse Job 14:15 I was mistaken and for a moment taken by surprise, how could something so great so wonderful want to know something like me, a sinful humane? then I came across Romans 6:6 and relized that I am new, I am not who I was. I am who I am.



oh, the cliche is all of this.

0 comments: