CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

looking foward.

These months can't move fast enough for me.
I'm ready for spring to be here and april.

Freshman year coming to a close is going to be bitter sweet, its like the begging of the end. I dread the next three years, but then i relize, wait thats it. no more easy.

Then i really start to think, what am I gonna do?

College? Military? Work?

How am I gonna get the money for college? What if I don't pass the OGT? I'm not smart enough for college, I'm barley smart enough to get past freshman classes?

I don't take orders well, so does that mean the military isn't an option? How does the military even work? Don't they pay for school?

Even if I can get a job out of high school, its gonna be a crappy minum wadge job, won't it? What happens when I'm 30 and I have kids and need a good paying job?


I don't know where to start, life is no more than choices anymore. I wish these things could be easier, I wish that I had someone to do all the work for me. I wish I could get over my stubborness.

Where to begin....?

1 comments:

Josh Huff said...

just so you know, it doesn't get any easier... even after graduating high school and college, i still have the same questions