CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

taking the high road.

turn that frown upside down.

25 days of school left. June 3rd.

Well technically it all ends on the 29th of May, but we have finals the 1st 2nd and 3rd. So i'll only be there for a few days.

So I thought since the school years coming to an end, I'll right a bit about my favorite classes.


I think my favorite class all togther has been English, Ms. Lemick is one of the very best teachers I've ever had, she explains things in a way no other teacher has. Her brutal honesty and bluntness has made that class the best her love for literature and telling the story behinde it, made the year much more enjoyable. She teaches not only english but also life lessons and the deeper meaning of things and that is why Ms. Lemick was my favorite class this year.

My 2nd favorite was Mrs. Fetty Physical Science. Mrs. Fetty was just a good person all around and Science is always one of my favorite subjects, her teaching style was easy for my too understand and she related well to her students.

My freshman year has been remarkable and openend my eyes. Its the begging of the end. I'll soon be out of primary school and on to the 11-16 years it takes to get a medical degree. This year has left alot to consider and showed me that I can't just take the easy road anymore.

0 comments: