CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

and agine?


This weekend, was like any other youth event there was some form of drama. Glad to say I wasn't apart of it (: I was too busy being hyseterical on a high ropes course. Or laughing incredibly hard.

I think our youth group has problems, my rip cage is still soar from laughing. I can honestly say I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Along with the laughing, me being hysterical and the drama, I did get something out of Mikes msg. I finally think I understand prayer. Which is something I never quite got. Not saying that My curret youth pastor Andy, or my pervious youth pastor Derek. Didn't do a good job of explaining it. I just didn't understand.

New Albanys got a pretty sweet youth group. Made some new friends and got closer to some people I already knew. But They just don't know how to play capture the flag, me and Jess soo didn't cheatt. I don't think it was cheating anyways.
The music was good, Andy and Josh were great. The food also very good. Thank you Carol. no not me Carol. Diffrent Carol, who can cook. Unlike me Carol. Uhmm Jesse's still a goof tho, gotta love em. It was a really nice weekend all in all. Winter Retreat here we come!


1 comments:

Jess said...

You should add a "follower" so I can follow your blog!