CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

I was born to tell you I love you.

"Slow down the world isn't watching us break down. Its safe to say we are alone now"

I feel like these days go by so fast. It feels as if yesterday I was just starting school and today. I'm a freshman, in a blink of an eye, I'm going to be a senior. Its scary, but exciting at the same time. I hope I'm making the right choices because the choices I make will effect my life forever. even after death, every choice I make counts and I will be held accountable for.

Considering the fact that I'm not perfect, I've made some bad choices, and some good choices, but I think its safe to say a good portion have been bad, but I have a chance to fix them, and I think I'm going to take that chance.

I've relized that as time goes on I understand more and more and I start to get my understanding of life.

Here's what I belive.

I belive that love is a growing process and it takes more than a few months, or even a year, it takes years to really love someone.
I belive no one is born evil, or bad, the world corrupts good people.
I belive that god is everything, and he is the creator of our universe.
I belive that everyone should have a second chance, and a thrid chance and a millonth chance if nessacry. Everyone can change.
I belive you should never look for the negative in people, always find the postive.
I belive that you can never go on first impressions.
I belive that smiling and laughing can cure anything.
I belive that each one person, has another person, perfect for them, and that you should never give up.
I belive in happiness.
I belive in hevan.
I belive in the truth.
I belive that no one person should be alone.
I belive that judgeing people is wrong and just cruel.
I belive in being your self.
I belive no one should go without love from another.
I belive in music.

0 comments: