CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Voteing, Guitar and School?


I picked up my guitar for the first time in a month, stupid fake nails, I'm still as good as I was. Which isn't very good to say the least. I kept trying to Play this Song Rain Down, but I kept messing up. ): the songs on my playlist at the bottom if you want to hear it. Good worship music.
I'm still recovering from Fall Retreat, my legs and rib cage still hurt. I've ate like all my Halloween candy, which I don't think is good.
Voteing is today, too bad I'm only 16 and can't vote for another three years. I would vote for McCain tho, if I could vote, I have reasons for that, but its early and I don't feel like writing them, cause I'm lazy. and I guess it wouldn't be writing it would be typing, which reminds me that I'm back up to my normal typing speed since I took those darn fake nails off. 50 words a min 89% accuracy. That doesn't excuse my lack of spelling and grammer by the way. I'm just horrible at both. Yet I'm in Advanced English, I don't understand it either. One good thing that comes from voteing day is, No School for meee (: I love going to Reynoldsburg somtimes.
Wednesdays going to be busy, but no work. School, Student Council meeting then Church (: which means, I need to get my Winter Retreat early bird form in. Something I just can't wait for,
Other than wednesday my weeks gonna be normal, which is always a good thing.
I think now, I'm going to go take a bath and relax and maybe my rib cage and arms and legs will stop hurting. That would be nice.
I post daily for those of you who don't know.
Sometimes even two or three times a day (:
52 days till christmas.

0 comments: